Chances are, you are overlooking a source of power within your reach…
Mini Saga #113 – Source
Chris was curious about his roommate John’s ritual. John would open his cupboard, look intently and say – “Make this a beautiful day. I know you can choose to make this one.” Unable to contain his curiosity, Chris opened John’s cupboard. He couldn’t stop smiling when he found a mirror.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: William Duffy on Flickr
5. Thanks to Esther Poyer for the prompt