You can rarely demand respect; you need to earn it
Mini Saga #105 – Respect
That day was the turning point. It was clearly John’s mistake and that meeting was going to be ugly. His boss Frank and the CEO Mark were present. Mark was visibly unhappy. Before John could speak, Frank spoke and owned the problem shielding John. John’s relationship with Frank was transformed.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: alshepmcr on Flickr
5. Thanks to Carlos Miceli for the prompt