Most of your waking hours are spent on your job. You better make them count!
Mini Saga #101 – Alive
Tom had four offers the day he quit. He visited with four potential Bosses and made a decision all within one week. Roger asked, “Tom, aren’t you rushing through this decision?” Tom responded, “The visits made my choice very easy – I picked the Boss with whom I felt most alive!”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: M. Varga on Flickr
5. Thanks to Sam Davidson for the prompt