When you are engaged in the right projects, there is so much of learning in every failure.
Mini Saga #90 – Experiments
Tim thought Jack was a “failure.” In five years, Tim climbed the corporate ladder to become a Director. Jack worked on a series of “failed” experiments with an occasional success. Tim was shocked when Jack was hired as “Head of Innovation” in his firm. Jack’s “experiments” had finally paid back.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: ktpupp on Flickr
5. Thanks to Cindy Gallop for the prompt