The road less traveled is lonely. The destination is uncertain but the journey is priceless.
Mini Saga #89 – Footprints
Four years. Finally Roger’s startup was showing some promise. Roger was tired – no salary or vacation for months and mostly no weekends. “You could easily have made a ton of money elsewhere,” his friend remarked. Roger smiled, “But the chance to leave your footprints somewhere – before anyone else is priceless”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: dieselpower83 on Flickr
5. Thanks to Bridget Pilloud for the prompt