Transformation begins with a positive trigger.
Mini Saga #85 – Trigger
Ron had severe stage-fright. His coach Steven suggested to speak in a dark and empty auditorium. Ron gave it a try and it worked. He spoke brilliantly for twenty minutes. The lights came on followed with an applause – there were at least a hundred smiling people at the back.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Alan van Roemburg on Flickr
5. Thanks to Lachlan Cotter for the prompt