Simple truth: If you don’t believe in yourself, it’s hard to get others to believe in you.
Mini Saga #76 – Belief
Ralph was perplexed about Ron investing in Jim’s company, especially because he passed on the opportunity six months ago. “So, why now Ron?” he asked. Ron smiled – “The idea has evolved. More importantly, it is clear to me that Jim now has sufficient belief in himself to make this work”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please see the entire list here or at Squidoo.
4. Photo courtesy: Steve Rhodes on Flickr
5. Thanks to Buster Benson for the prompt